St. Patrick's Day is known to be a day of celebration and drinking. Woodstock Police
would like everyone to enjoy this celebration and to be smart and responsible.
St. Patrick's Day Safety Tips
- Don't drink and drive.
- Make sure you have a designated driver or call a cab.
- Don't drive high.
- If you are hosting a celebration make sure everyone has a safe ride home.
- Don't over consume and make sure you don't drink on an empty stomach and stay hydrated.
- The best plan is to not consume any amounts of alcohol if you are driving.
- Officers will be diligent on St. Patrick's Day and will be focusing efforts on popular
drinking spots in the City.
The WOODSTOCK POLICE SERVICE would like to encourage anyone having information about
distracted drivers, aggressive drivers or impaired drivers to contact WOODSTOCK
POLICE SERVICE at 519-537-2323 or Crime Stoppers 421-TIPS (8477) or toll free at
- Woodstock Police Service: 519-537-2323
- Crime Stoppers: 519-421-TIPS (8477) or toll free at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
- Website: www.woodstockpolice.ca
- Domestic Abuse Services of Oxford: 24 hour crisis line at 1-800-265-1938
- Victim Assistance Services Oxford County: 519-537-2824
- Canadian Anti Fraud Centre: 1-888-495-8501 or
- Counterfeit Money: