Job Description: Pool and Landscape Associate - 375 Edith Cavell Blvd
The successful applicant will be required to fulfill the following duties:
- daily morning and evening checks of the pool to ensure pool is chemically balanced
- backwash pool filter as required
- set up robotic pool vacuum after pool in closed in the evening and remove before
pool opening in morning
- clean and maintain pool vacuum
- regularly check and empty pool filter basket (during tree seed season this must
be checked frequently throughout the day)
- backwash and rinse the sand filter weekly.
- wet down gardens bordering pool every morning to soak mulch
- thoroughly water gardens and potted plants every third day
- wash down pool deck as needed
- weed pool gardens and pull weeds between paving stones as needed
- straighten pool furniture, secure umbrella and pack away pool toys at end of day
and secure large pool umbrella
- flatten pool lounge chairs when high winds are expected
- meet with pool inspector along with property manager as required
- bring any concerns regarding the pool to the attention of the property manager immediately
- other gardening and landscaping duties as assigned via the Property Manager
- experience managing a pool an asset
- must have certification to care for a Class B pool obtained through Public Health
(free training) – if not, supported by Condo.
Hours of work:
- Variable but approximately 3-4 hours/day – 7 days/week, during pool season. Note
that the hours are non-consecutive.
- Minimum wage, contract position.
The successful applicant will be required to bill the corporation biweekly or monthly
and is responsible for reporting the income to CRA. A statement of Income paid can
be provided upon request.
Interested individuals are to email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.