Port Stanley Foodland
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Port Stanley News
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Shedden Library October 2019 Events

Port Stanley News RSS Feed  Weather Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - Frost Advisory , Port Stanley

X

Alerts for: Elgin

Statements

10:44 AM EDT Friday 18 October 2019
Frost advisory in effect for:

  • Rodney - Shedden - Western Elgin County
  • St. Thomas - Aylmer - Eastern Elgin County

Frost may damage some crops in frost-prone areas.

Temperatures will drop near the freezing mark tonight into Saturday morning.

Cover up plants, especially those in frost-prone areas. Take preventative measures to protect frost-sensitive plants and trees.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.

 Partly Cloudy

11°C

Currently Partly Cloudy
Temperature 10.8°C
Humidity 58 %
Pressure Air Pressure  101.8 kPa
DewPoint 2.9°C
Visibility 24.1 km
Wind Speed NNW 17 km/h
Sunrise: 07:41 AM EDT
Sunset: 06:39 PM EDT
Updated:  London Int'l Airport 2:00 PM EDT Friday 18 October 2019

Port Stanley, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Port Stanley Scene0
Friday Friday night Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mainly cloudy A few clouds Sunny Cloudy Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers Cloudy A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate. A few clouds. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low plus 1 with patchy frost. Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate. Cloudy. High 17. Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16. A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16. Cloudy. High 12. A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14.

Follow Us

Friday, October 18, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695