Port Stanley Foodland
Remax Sales Richard and Helen Haddow
Molly Maid
Port Stanley Cat Rescue
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Port Stanley 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental

Windsor, ON Current Conditions - No Watches Or Warnings In Effect, Windsor

 Cloudy

3°C

Currently Cloudy
Temperature 3.2°C
Humidity 80 %
Pressure Air Pressure na
Air Quality: 3
DewPoint 0.1°C
Visibility 16.1 km
Wind Speed W 37 km/h gust 54 km/h
Sunrise: 07:20 AM EST
Sunset: 06:11 PM EST
Updated:  Windsor Airport 01:00 AM EST Thursday 21 February 2019

Windsor, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Wednesday night Thursday Thursday night Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Periods of rain or drizzle ending near midnight then mainly A mix of sun and cloud Partly cloudy Sunny Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain or snow Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow
Periods of rain or drizzle ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers after midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches dissipating late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 4 this evening then falling. Wind chill minu A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate. Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 7. Wind chill minus 5 in the evening and minus 12 overnight. Sunny. High plus 1. Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain or snow. High 6. Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Windy. High plus 4. A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. High minus 1.

Follow Us

Thursday, February 21, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695