Port Stanley Foodland
Flowers by Rosita
Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2019 Season
Century 21 First Canadian Corp
Jeff Yurek, MPP
Pennies for Memories

Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - No Watches Or Warnings In Effect, Port Stanley

 Mostly Cloudy

2°C

Currently Mostly Cloudy
Temperature 1.9°C
Humidity 99 %
Pressure Air Pressure  100.9 kPa
DewPoint 1.8°C
Visibility 19.3 km
Wind Speed W 22 km/h gust 43 km/h
Sunrise: 07:14 AM EST
Sunset: 06:03 PM EST
Updated:  London Int'l Airport 01:00 AM EST Thursday 21 February 2019

Port Stanley, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Wednesday night Thursday Thursday night Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Periods of rain or drizzle ending after midnight then mainly Mainly cloudy Partly cloudy Sunny Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain or snow Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow
Periods of rain or drizzle ending after midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers overnight then 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Fog patches dissipating after midnight. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Low zero. Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate. Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 9. Wind chill minus 7 in the evening and minus 13 overnight. Sunny. High zero. Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain or snow. High plus 5. Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Windy. High plus 4. A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4. Cloudy with 40 percent chance of snow. High minus 2.

Follow Us

Thursday, February 21, 2019 | | Welcome Guest !

Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695