Friday, January 20, 2017  Proportional Viewing Options. 800 1024 1280 1440 1680 1920 Currently Viewing - 1024 ! Port Stanley Weather
News Regional National Events Weather Community Directory Sports Real Estate Classifieds Photos Video Contact Us
Port Stanley Foodland BRENDA JOHNSTON RE/MAX Sales Flowers by Rosita Brian Millar Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep click here to viewThe Port Stanley Festival Theatre 2017 Playbill

Port Stanley, ON
Calgary, AB
Charlottetown, PE
Fredericton, NB
Halifax, NS
Iqaluit, NU
Montreal, QC
Ottawa, ON
Regina, SK
St. Johns, NF
Toronto, ON
Vancouver, BC
Whitehorse,YK
Winnipeg, MB
Windsor, ON
Yellowknife, NT

 Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT
Persons in or near this area should be on the lookout for adverse weather conditions and take necessary safety precautions. Issued: 4:25 PM EST Friday 20 January 2017
 Light Drizzle and Fog
2°C
Currently Light Drizzle and Fog
Temperature 2.1°C
Humidity 100 %
Pressure   100.6 kPa
DewPoint 2.1°C
Visibility 0.8 km
Wind Speed ESE 11 km/h
Sunrise: 07:50 AM
Sunset: 05:22 PM
 Updated:  London Int'l Airport 6:00 PM EST Friday 20 January 2017
 Port Stanley, ON  Weather Outlook - Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada
Friday night: Saturday: Saturday night: Sunday: Sunday night: Monday: Monday night: Tuesday:
Periods of rain or drizzle ending early this evening then cl Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle Mainly cloudy Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries
Periods of rain or drizzle ending early this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle.
Fog developing early this evening.
Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this evening.
Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle.
Fog dissipating in the morning.
Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning.
High 11.
Mainly cloudy.
Fog patches developing in the evening.
Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle.
High 9.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.
Low plus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain.
High plus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow.
Low plus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries.
High plus 2.
Friday, January 20, 2017 | Welcome Guest! | Login | Home | Terms of Use | RSS Feeds
World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com
Send mail to webmaster@portstanleynews.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695