background0
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 Mostly Cloudy
background1
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 Mostly Cloudy
Port Stanley Foodland
BRENDA JOHNSTON RE/MAX Sales
Flowers by Rosita
Brian Miller
Elgin Chrysler Dodge Jeep
RE/MAX Centre City Realty Inc. - Port Stanley and St. Thomas

Port Stanley News RSS Feed  Port Stanley Weather Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT IN EFFECT, Port Stanley

X

Alerts for: Elgin

Statements

5:20 AM EST Tuesday 28 February 2017
Special weather statement in effect for:

  • Rodney - Shedden - Western Elgin County
  • St. Thomas - Aylmer - Eastern Elgin County

Rainfall amounts of 15 to 25 mm possible tonight.

Although some shower activity is expected to affect the area today, a more significant area of showers with embedded thunderstorms is expected to move into the region tonight. Local rainfall amounts are forecast to be in the 15 to 25 mm range. However, higher amounts are possible, especially in areas that receive a few thunderstorms.

Some additional rainfall is also possible on Wednesday.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ec.cpio-tempetes-ospc-storms.ec@canada.ca or tweet reports to #ONStorm.

 Mostly Cloudy

5°C

Currently Mostly Cloudy
Temperature 5.3°C
Humidity 91 %
Pressure Air Pressure  101.8 kPa
DewPoint 4.0°C
Visibility 16.1 km
Wind Speed SE 24 km/h
Sunrise: 7:02:00 AM
Sunset: 6:12:00 PM
Updated:  London Int'l Airport 11:00 AM EST Tuesday 28 February 2017

Port Stanley, ON Weather Outlook

Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada

Port Stanley Scene0
Port Stanley Scene1
Tuesday Tuesday night Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers Cloudy Rain ending early in the morning then cloudy with a few show Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.
Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40.
High 9.
Cloudy.
Rain beginning this evening.
Risk of thunderstorms.
Local amount 15 to 25 mm.
Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 this evening.
Temperature rising to 12 by morning.
Rain ending early in the morning then cloudy with a few showers beginning near noon.
Local amount 5 mm.
Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60.
High 15.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 1.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries.
High minus 2.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers.
High 7.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.
High 6.

Follow Us

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 | | Welcome Guest !

World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com

Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695