Friday, January 30, 2015  Proportional Viewing Options. 800 1024 1280 1440 1680 1920 Currently Viewing - 1024 ! Port Stanley Weather
News Regional National Events Weather Community Directory Sports Real Estate Classifieds Photos Video Contact Us
Port Stanley News.com Quaker Barrel Century 21 First Canadian Corp Flowers by Rosita click here to viewDan Salhani Your Local Century 21 Network Agent

Port Stanley, ON
Calgary, AB
Charlottetown, PE
Fredericton, NB
Halifax, NS
Iqaluit, NU
Montreal, QC
Ottawa, ON
Regina, SK
St. Johns, NF
Toronto, ON
Vancouver, BC
Whitehorse,YK
Winnipeg, MB
Windsor, ON
Yellowknife, NT

 Port Stanley, ON Current Conditions - No watches or warnings in effect
 Light Snowshower
-10°C
Currently Light Snowshower
Temperature -10.1°C
Wind Chill: -20
Humidity 76 %
Pressure   102.4 kPa
DewPoint -13.6°C
Visibility 19.3 km
Wind Speed NW 30 km/h gust 43 km/h
Sunrise: 07:42 AM
Sunset: 05:34 PM
Current Road Conditions
 Updated:  London Int'l Airport 08:00 AM EST Friday 30 January 2015
 Port Stanley, ON  Weather Outlook - Weather Information Provided by Environment Canada
Friday: Friday night: Saturday: Sunday: Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday:
Flurries ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent cha Mainly cloudy Cloudy Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries
Flurries ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries.
Local blowing snow this morning.
Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 60.
Temperature falling to minus 10 this morning then steady.
Mainly cloudy.
30 percent chance of flurries this evening.
Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening.
Low minus 15.
Cloudy.
40 percent chance of flurries in the evening.
Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon.
High minus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow.
Low minus 12.
High minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud.
Low minus 19.
High minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries.
Low minus 15.
High minus 8.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries.
Low minus 8.
High minus 5.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries.
Low minus 13.
High minus 8.
Friday, January 30, 2015 | Welcome Guest! | Login | Home | Terms of Use | RSS Feeds
World's 1st Proportional Viewing News Web Site. February 5, 2008. Copyright © PortStanleyNews.com
Send mail to webmaster@portstanleynews.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 Port Stanley News.com All Rights Reserved ISSN 1718-8695